Saturday, August 9, 2008

My house is THAT house!


You know the house that has all the kids in it? Well remember when I said that I was going to do nothing today? At 9:30 am Brian called and said Paulie wanted to come over. Jill was watching Paulie and Lexi and she had to go and decorate a cake for a wedding. Paulie didn't want to go to the cake shop and he asked if he could come her. So I said yes. While they were playing Alyssa's neighbor friend came over to play. They had fun I made taquitos and so Jill and Lexi came over for dinner. After dinner the back door opens again and it's the neighbor girl's sister who is the same age as Lexi. So they all play. I realize that I am that house where all the kids go to!
Neighbor Girl and Alyssa have declared each other Best Friends. So I guess this makes for Alyssa's 3rd best friend since my sister Erika and Paulie have also claimed the title as BFF's.
Alyssa is VERY social. We were at Old Navy last night and there were two kids in line. Her and Gabby started to talk to them. Alyssa has also made friends at the doctor's office and in line at the grocery store. If this is what I am in store for at only age 5... I am already envisioning her own phone line!!!

3 comments:

dolores said...

i so know what you mean...the only problem is Ben can make any woman fall in love with him on spot once he turns on his charm.

Queen Crump said...

There will be rest one day. We will wish for these days again!

M.Yeager said...

That's cause your house has all the best toys! LOL.

Ricky is social like that! I think I blogged about the time he tried to go home with some peeps at the park because they were going for ice cream. HAHAH