Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I just made a new blog!!

Check it out... http://twotiarasrecipebook.blogspot.com/
While I was looking for my meatloaf recipe to make for dinner tonight I had an idea to blog all of our family's favorite recipes along with pictures. If you see my blog roll I love to read about recipes and cooking. It's nothing fancy but I am hoping to print these out and make a recipe book out of it since I have no recipe book at the moment and all of my recipes are scattered everywhere in a red folder. It's pathetic actually and I am really hoping to get it all organized. All of these recipes are tried and true you will not see anything that my family hates to eat on there. Feel free to steal recipes and if you have any good recipes let me know!

1 comment:

snowprincess said...

Lol I have a red folder full of recipes too. I recently just started saving them all on my computer since there were so many pages floating around my house. I gotta ask how do you post pictures to your blogs. I have been trying to figure it out and cant. Help me : (