Last night Alyssa said to me “Mom I was learning to skate the other day like Chaz Michael Michael!” That cracked me up!! I never knew Alyssa had seen the movie Blades of Glory. Brian and I have it on TIVO but I never thought she paid attention to the movie while she was playing with her toys in the room. I guess we have to be more careful about what we watch around her.Gabby is becoming more of a chatterbox. Here are the new words she has said in the past week:
Ball
Erika
Dora
Walk
Num Nums
Kitty
Meow
Baby - Nigh Nigh... she sings this before bed
Peeety baby - Pretty Baby
OW!! - When I brush her hair... she got that one from Alyssa!!
She is also pretend playing - she will tell us BYEEEE and give us kisses like she is leaving.
2 comments:
Love it!
Oh yeah they pay attention way more than we think!
Post a Comment