Thursday, August 7, 2008

Gabby sings Hannah Montana's Best of Both Worlds!

My Step Mom took this video while she was watching the girls. My sister has a Hannah Montana doll that sings the Best of Both Worlds and Gabby likes to sing along with it. I love the shoulder shake that she does in the middle of the video. Gabby's vocabulary is exploding! She is talking in sentences she will say:

See you marrow (tomorrow)

I want Daddy!

I'm full!

Eat your Num Num's!

Leave me alone!

She try's to read Goodnight Moon and will flip the pages saying "MeMe Moo" over and over agian, which means Goodnight Moon.

And the ever famous: That's mine!!

Soon she will just keep talking like her sister and never stop! Help Me Rhonda!

2 comments:

Queen Crump said...

She is so cute! She is a little performer!

M.Yeager said...

OMG that was SOOOO CUTE!!!

I love how she got loud at the beginning of "the best"!!

And her dancing! She was so excited when the doll started to sing!

Oh that makes me miss the cute baby talking!!!!