Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Never Again!

Last weekend we took the girls to see the Beverly Hills Chihuahua movie. Gabby's 1st movie. We thought since nap time was over she would be in a good mood. So we go to find out that the movie is sold out! Alyssa is crying that she wants to see the movie so we buy tickets to the next showing which is an hour and twenty minutes from the showing we wanted to go to. We go walk around the mall and Target then come back to a huge line that we have to wait in to see the movie. Okay this wasn't Star Wars we were seeing! It was just a dumb talking dog movie!!!

So Brian gets a Slurpee, popcorn and candy to share. Gabby is content sitting down watching the previews. So Brian brings the food in and Gabby insists that the Slurpee is ONLY hers! Then she eats most of the popcorn. So we watch the movie and once Gabby decides she is done with food she wants to run up and down those cool lighted stairs. That is when I say okay time to go and watch the movies from the entrance. But no Gabby didn't want to do that and yells at me NO NO!!! So we go out to the hallway where Gabby runs off her Slurpee and candy high. I missed half of the movie. I did go back in at the end when Brian switched places with me. And the audience clapped when the credits rolled. Must have been some movie!! But we decided not to take Gabby back to the movies until she was 4. Too bad I think she really would have liked Madagascar 2!!


I took a few pictures with my camera phone:

Here she is happy in her seat:


Running in the hallways burning off all that sugar!




2 comments:

dolores said...

My favorite time to see a movie is in the summer during the week at the first showing of the day. No one is in the theater and the kids can talk or move without getting in anyone's way.

Queen Crump said...

Oh boy I go through stuff like that every time I take them somewhere. Dayton won't be going to the movies until he is 3 or 4 too!