1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Random things about me:
1. I love God! That is the most important thing about me. He has brought me out of so much and I would not be where I am today without him.
2. I really enjoy cooking and baking and EATING!
3. I sleep with the TV on every night. I can not go to bed without the TV being on.
4. I hate balloons. I am not kidding you know how people are afraid of clowns? Well I am afraid of balloons like that. When I was in preschool my school caught on fire and the firefighters gave us balloons and they kept popping. I was so scared because of the fire that the balloons popping made it worse. So to this day you will NEVER see balloons at my kids parties. Yeah I know I am a freak, lol!!
5. I also hate being shocked. You know when you rub your feet on carpet with your tennis shoes and shock someone? That is the WORST! I always tap my knee on the car door so I won't shock my hand when I get out of the car. One time a co-worker rubbed his feet on the carpet and chased me around to shock me. I seriously thought I was going to cry! I have issues okay??
6. I always wanted to have my kids in the summer. I was so bummed when both girls were born in November.
7. I love Scooby Doo cartoons. It has to be with just Scooby. Scrappy made the cartoon suck! Alyssa thinks Scooby Doo is scary, lol!
Okay I don't know 7 people that blog so I am just tagging: Dolores, Jeneca, Stacy & Roxy if she ever has a chance to check in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment