The 8 things tag
8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Joyce Meyer
2. Desperate Housewives
3. The First 48
4. 90210
5. Real Housewives
6. Barefoot Contessa
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. Survivor
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Mi Cocina
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Ruth Chris
4. Benihana
5. Casa Arozco in Livermore
6. Outback
7. Togo's Sandwiches
8. In and Out Burger
8 Things that happened today:
1. Sisters spent the night
2. Played Wii Sports with my sister
3. Made oatmeal and bacon
3. Went to Lucky's to return movies at the Redbox
4. Dropped mail off
5. Dropped off and checked out books at the library
6. Cleaned
7. Watched 90210 online
8. Emailed my Mother in Law
8 Things that I look forward to:
1. Alyssa's birthday party next Saturday
2. Gabby's party next Tuesday
3. Working only half day this Tuesday
4. Eating Turkey tomorrow. I bought one on sale last week for 8 bucks!!!
5. Finally getting a fake Christmas tree from Costco. I hate having pine needles everywhere!
6. Christmas!!
7. Having the week after Christmas off and spending time with the girls and Brian
8. Going to Alyssa's school this Friday and bringing cupcakes to her class!! I know she will feel special =o)
8 Things on my wish list:
1. New Fridge
2. New oven
3. New dishwasher... I need new appliances!!
4. For my sattelite to be fixed. It's on the fritz.
5. Victoria Secret Pink Pajamas
6. clothes!! I need them badly.
7. a new matress
8. World Peace, LOL!
8 Favorite Movies
1. Color Purple
2. 50 First Dates
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Love and Basketball
5. Antwone Fisher
6. Where the Heart Is
7. Sixteen Candles and all the Brat Pack Movies (I am stealing Manisha's answer, lol)
8. Beauty and the Beast
I am tagging my only blogging friends Loli, Jeneca, Stacy and Roxy. I need to get more people on the blogging train!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment