Last night Alyssa read her first book Hop on Pop by Dr. Suess! I started to read her a bedtime story like I always do and she started reading along with me. So I grabbed the book Hop on Pop which I knew would be an easy book for her to read and she read it! I had to help her with a few hard words. I can not believe my baby is getting so big!
This morning I even caught her writing down words that she didn't know that she was reading last night like Brown and Don't. She watches the news now and can read the words like today she read Oakland. Even better and oh so fun for me is that she likes to read behind my back while I am on the internet! That one drives me nuts!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment