When I was little my Dad used to squeeze my hand while we were walking and he told me that means that I love you. So now I do it to Brian and Alyssa and later Gabby when she understands.
Today Alyssa has been really sick. It was a cough, then a sore throat and her eyes are all puffy. Yesterday she fell asleep during Superbowl in her Aunt Krissy's bed. So I know she wasn't feeling good. She has done nothing but lay in bed today. I laid in bed with her for a minute just asking how she was she said her neck hurt and she was tired. So I watched Lilo and Stitch with her for few minutes in silence then she reached over and held my hand and squeezed. It was soooo sweet. I just knew she was telling me she loved me. Makes me want to cry...
More updates soon with pictures. My Mom is on my case asking for updates!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I too was touched by Alyssa's gesture. I am sorry to hear tat my little lovebug is sick.. I hope she gets well soon. Love Grandma Marge
Post a Comment