Wow I have totally negleted my blog.
Well it has been a hot one out here the past few days. The girls have a water table that they like to play with. Well Gabby was not satisfied with the water table and kept climbing in on it.
So Brian went to Target and got the girls a princess inflatable pool. So now when we get home Gabby starts taking off her clothes to get into her bathing "soups" (as she calls it) and wants to play in the pool.
Other than talking Gabby thinks she is grown. She told me awhile ago "I am four and I want to wear make up!" Well she got her wish and at Alyssa's slumber party last Friday she got her make up done by Auntie Corinna. Hopefully I can put pictures up from the slumber party soon. My camera ran out of batteries so Corinna took pictures with her camera and now I have to wait for her to email them to me.
Alyssa is doing well. She has lost 3 teeth so far. The two bottom front ones and a top front one. Her other front tooth is loose. School is out for summer now. She is reading really well and her teacher Mrs. Preece said she is more than ready for the 1st grade. I can't believe my baby is so big!
Well that is the update for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment