Friday, December 12, 2008

Busy, Busy!!

It's that time of the year where are schedules are slammed! Here are some updates though:

Alyssa has lost her first tooth! It came out when I was brushing her teeth last Wednesday. I will take a picture of it later. I am glad it came out because right beneath the tooth another tooth is already growing in!

Gabby is becoming a picky little child. She will ONLY sleep with her Dora blanket. If you try to put any other blanket on her she will get mad. She also hates being dirty or have anything on her hands like marker, food, hair (she will have a FIT if there is a hair on her hand!) I think she will be anal about being clean when she is older.

We put up the tree the weekend after Thanksgiving and Gabby loves to play with the ornaments and has broken around 5 so far. I have to try and keep her away from the tree!!

That's about it! Just a quick update. I have pictures I want to post too but I don't think that I will have time this weekend/week. Hopefully I will get to it soon!

Happy Holidays!

No comments: