Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poop!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Christmas Lights
Brian and I went to a Christmas dinner for his company and my friends America with her daughter Jade and Lety watched the kids for us. We got a text saying that they wanted to take the kids to see Christmas lights in Fremont and we said fine just make sure the kids were dressed warm. They took that to heart and all the kids had scarves and Gabby had on two pairs of pants a sweater and a jacket, lol! Here are some pictures of that day. I guess Alyssa had a little 6 year old attitude which she picked up from school and rolled her eyes and said "We are NOT seeing Santa, are we??" She is already getting that teenage attitude. It's scary actually. Anyway here are some pictures:
Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poop!
Gabby, America & Lety
Jade and Alyssa all bundled up!
Long day!
Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo!!!
Post a Comment