I got home and wrapped the last of our gifts. Then we went to church at 6. After that we stopped by my friend Corinna and Adrian's house to give our god son Jordan his basketball hoop we bought him. He loved it! He is going to be a basketball player one day so we are investing in his future, lol!
We then went to Brian's Dad's house where every year they have a party. A few of my friends were there too Amy, Lety, Roy & America. We did an elephant gift exchange. Everyone kept stealing gifts from me!! First I got a Starbucks gift card I stole from someone. Then I got lottery tickets... people kept stealing the lottery tickets from me so I opened a new gift and I got lottery tickets AGAIN! Then there was a little drama because there were so many lottery tickets that were opened they could not figure out which one was stolen three times. The rule is that you can only steal a gift three times then the third person gets the prize and no one can take it away.
Other than that Christmas Eve was fun. They topped the night of with some karaoke! We left at around 11 to get the kids ready for Christmas Day. Here are some pictures we snapped that night:
Alyssa and Jade coloring:
This guys face said it all!! DRAMA!!! It was funny drama actually. The most anyone won out of the lottery tickets was 6 dollars!
1 comment:
I love white elephant gift exchanges! We had one when I worked at the preschool and it was sooo fun! Everyone kept stealing my good gifts!
Post a Comment