Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mean Mommy = Guilty Mommy

And I didn't even DO anything. Last night Alyssa got sick and vomited and went to the bathroom in her pants in her sleep. She said she didn't get up because she thought I would be mad at her! I don't think she knew what to do so she just went back to sleep. She is feeling better today but I felt bad. Am I really that mean? She did get in trouble for peeing in her pants when she waits to long to go to the bathroom. Maybe she remembered that. I was telling my best friend Lety that usually Alyssa is really good. She does not like being in trouble at all. I was the same way when I was younger. Gabby well... we will see with her. She is more like Brian.
Alyssa is feeling better today but her telling us that she thought I was going to get mad at her made me feel guilty. So we went to Target for fabric softener. She ended up with new Disney Polly Pockets, a new tank top and a Camp Rock t-shirt. She also got a french pedicure with the new Sally Hansen do it yourself pedicure kit that I bought. She is stylin' right now while playing Polly Pockets. So I get home and Brian says... What did you get Gabby?? AAAHHHH!!! The guilt never ends!!

2 comments:

Mama Roxy said...

I feel this way all the time. The boys were with my parents this weekend & I felt guilty that I was having fun without them. Even though I know in my head that I need mommy time too. UGH, I don't think our guilt will ever end.

M.Yeager said...

Poor baby!

The mommy guilt never ends!!

Ricky has had it drilled into his tiny little peanut head that he better book it to the bathroom if he has to puke. Now the potty accidents I can deal with because he rarely has them.

I feel guilty because I am so darn tired during the day because I stay up all night doing schoolwork and stuff I can do while he is awake.

(((HUGS)))