Poor Alyssa... this morning she said that she had a stomach ache and I totally ignored it and told her to get ready to go to Nani's house(my step mom). So at around 9 I get a call from my step mom saying Alyssa puked and to come get her. My step mom does daycare and has an 8 month old baby she also watches. So I tied up some loose ends at work and hit traffic of course since driving home I was driving with traffic.
I get to my step mom's house and Alyssa just got done puking for the second time. She ran out of the bathroom and ran out of the house to where I was and said "I want to go home and put on pajama's!!!" So I grab Gabby and our stuff and get out of there as fast as I could.
On the way home Alyssa said "Mom I guess I can never go back to Nani's again! I threw up all over the place!" I felt so bad for her and she was so sad. Right now she is watching Enchanted on her bed with towels everywhere. I am just hoping she will be okay because she graduates preschool tomorrow!! Or as she says her "gradulations" is tomorrow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ooooh poor baby...I hope she feels better by tomorrow for her pre-school graduation. Grandma Marge
Poor Alyssa!! I hope she is feeling better quick! Luke had this a few weeks ago & he was okay in 24 hours...but then I got it. ;o)
Ooohh, I hate the pukes. Triniti got that 4 times this year, and the morning of her bday! I hope she feels better soon!
awww poor baby!!! I hope she feels better soon!
when ricky is all pukey I keep a huge bowl by his head! haha and I threaten the life out of him to either get to the toilet or puke in that bowl!!! HAHHAHAHAAH
Post a Comment