An email I just received from my Step Mom(The girls call her Nani) who watches Gabby during the day for me. Diamond is their dog:
Subject: Gabby's and Nani's adventure
Tuesday, September 23, 2008 10:09 AM
Guess what Gabby Goo just did? She locked me out of the house. I went to put some water in Diamond's bowl outside and she locked the door and couldn't get it back open. Good thing I'm small and was able to climb through the kitchen window. One for the books!!!
Gabby is such a stinker!! I could not help to LOL @ the picture of my Step Mom climbing through their kitchen window. Poor Nani!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how funny!!! Ricky did that when we lived at my cousins house and I had to stick my head through the doggie door to get it unlocked. Notice I said HEAD, my fat butt wouldn't fit through the doggy door!
Post a Comment