So yesterday Alyssa had soccer practice and the Coach’s wife asked to talk to Brian. She pulled him aside and said that Alyssa was kissing her son and the other boy from her soccer team that was in her class at recess!!! Brian was shocked! The little boy even asked Brian if he could talk to him after the Mom talked to Brian and then he told him that Alyssa kissed him. Alyssa thought she was in big trouble because once Brian started talking to her about it she started to cry thinking she was in huge trouble. I am telling you this girl does NOT like to be in trouble.
So they come home and I was getting Gabby ready for church so Jill could pick the girls up and take them since Brian and I had back to school night last night. Alyssa just kept crying and Brian told me what happened. So I just didn’t say anything for a few minutes until she settled down. Then I told her that people need their space and do not liked to be kissed. I also told her that kissing was only for when you are married. So I tested her a few minutes later asking “So when do we kiss boys???” She would say “When I am married”. Hopefully that will stick!!!
Anyway Brian and I went to back to school night and we talked with the Coach and his wife more. I guess a few girls were going around kissing the boys not just Alyssa. But we were laughing because we think the coach’s son really does like Alyssa. They were holding hands in soccer practice the other day too…. So the boy’s Mom said that Alyssa will probably have to watch out because he is going to want to be her boyfriend!! Alyssa was really embarrassed about the whole situation so we are letting it drop. Brian just told her this morning no kissing boys and she said okay.
I am scared… Alyssa is five and has had two “boyfriends” so far. I am considering homeschooling becoming Amish and making her stay in the house at all times. Just kidding… sort of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness. Brian seemed to handle that pretty well, I think Trevor would freak! Wait until you read my blog, as soon as I have a chance! I was thinking of homeschooling Everett! Good luck!
hahah how funny!!!
she is just a friendly kid!
I had to tell ricky that we keep our hands to ourselves and don't invade people's personal space.
he is a hugger. he would hug a bum off the street if I would let him.
Post a Comment