Saturday, September 27, 2008

New nighttime friend for Gabby...

I have FINALLY found a Yo Gabba Gabba product other than a play microphone from Target. Yo Gabba Gabba has been on the air for over a year now you think they would come up with more stuff. So Gabby and I were at Stoneridge after we dropped Alyssa off at school to get my BFF a birthday gift and a Christmas present that I wanted to get my little sis that was on sale.
I just wanted to run in and run out of the mall and not go over my budget... yeah right! First of all I thought there was a huge sale at Gap because there was a line of Mom's with strollers lined up around Gap. I asked a Grandma looking lady what was going on and they said that they were looking for model's for Baby Gap. She told me Gabby was cute and get my butt in line. I looked at Gabby and considered it for a mili-second and said no way because nap time was coming up and she would have a melt down in a two hour line and THEN have to take her pictures. She would not cooperate at ALL. I know my child. I wished the lady good luck ane went on my way to get the presents.
On the way out I passed by Hot Topic and they had a Yo Gabba Gabba bag on display. I ran inside and asked the lady if they had any other products. They had stuffed animals!!! I was more excited than Gabby to see they had Yo Gabba Gabba toys. But why Hot Topic?? I haven't shopped there since my "raver" days. The sales lady said Yo Gabba Gabba was very popular with teenagers... who knew? So I bought her Tootie. Tootie is now Gabby's new BFF... she has eaten with Tootie, brushed Tootie's hair, watched Yo Gabba Gabba with Tootie and most importantly sleeps with Tootie. Gabby's Backyardagins Uniqua toy and my old Monchichi that she sleeps with every night have been kicked to the curb for Tootie. Gabby literally threw those toys out of her crib. She still sleeps with her beloved dog but the other toys needed to go to make room for Tootie! I will not even get into how much I paid for Tootie. Highway robbery I tell you!! Is there such a thing as price gouging for stuffed animals????
Here is Gabby's new BFF Tootie:

1 comment:

M.Yeager said...

omg that thing is huge! I am gonna have nightmares! LMAO!!! But that is so sweet that it is her new BFF!!

Price gouging! Wait til Christmas!!!

Ricky would die for one of those!

You so should have gotten your butt in line, she is beautiful!!! But I feel you on the tired meltdowns!