Saturday, September 20, 2008

Soccer update...

Finally!
Alyssa's first game was on 9/6 as of today we are 0 wins 3 losses. But they don't count wins and losses until the kids are a little older. It's really cute the way the kids play. I heard at the first game the kids on both teams ran the wrong way to the goal. Alyssa has played goalie twice. The coach tries to get all of the kids to play all positions. I love that the kids are all getting along and Alyssa is building new friendships and playing with Amber.
Here are some pictures from the past few weeks:

Alyssa & Amber:

Alyssa hanging out with the team before the game:

My soccer star:
Gabby demanding Alyssa share her half time snack:
Team meeting:
Getting ready to play:
Chasing the ball:
Alyssa the goalie:
Go Rugrats!

Our team banner made by Stacy and her Mom:

1 comment:

M.Yeager said...

LOL @ the running the wrong way to the goal! Oh well, it's all for fun now anyway. I love the picture of Gabby demanding the sharing of the halftime snack!

I would SO love to have another one for ricky to grow up with, it makes me so sad that he is an only.