Okay here we go..... I had a bright idea to start blogging and had to drag a few friends down with me. Thanks Jeneca and Stacy for running with my crazy idea! I just hope I stick with it. I have a bad habit of procrastinating.
In the meantime of creating this blog which took an hour to create I have burned dinner, there are mini cheese crackers ground into the floor and Gabby spilled juice all over herself. So I better make this one fast.
Yesterday my diamond broke off of my wedding ring!! I was washing my hands and the diamond went flying off, luckily I caught it before it went down the drain but I was so bummed. Aren't diamonds supposed to last forever??? And why do these things happen when you are on a tight budget for two weeks?? ARGH! We got it fixed at the mall yesterday and it only cost 21 dollars.. but you are going to have me wait at a MALL and not expect me to spend money. Not to worry only 7.50 was spent on who else.... Princess Alyssa who HAD to have new cool sunglasses at the Children's Place and I found a shirt for next year for only 2.50 since they were having a clearance sale!! Score!! Luckily our tax return is going to be HUGE!!! YEA IRS!
Okay must end blog now Gabby is throwing food and it's bath time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment