Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Mommy is on a time out!!
Last night I was so exhausted… I was trying to be super mom again by making dinner and making cupcakes for my step mom since today was her birthday while helping Alyssa with her Valentines day cards and while Gabby held on to my leg the entire time. Brian came home at around 7:15 which helps because sometimes he doesn’t get home until the girls are sleeping. So he came home and I just needed a minute to relax and watch some mindless Oprah on TIVO while Brian gave Gabby a bath. Alyssa came up to me and wanted something… I told her I can’t… Mommy is on a time out. You can’t talk to Mommy because she is on a time out… She asked how long I would be on a time out and I said 30 minutes because I am 30 years old. So for the 30 minutes there I sat in SILENCE other than Alyssa asking me if I was off of time out yet and her telling Brian that he could not talk to me because I was on time out. I think I am going to start giving myself time outs more often…. They are nice!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment