Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I just about pooped my pants this morning!!

While I was getting onto the freeway I saw at Arco that gas was 3.41 a gallon!!??!!?? What the heck is going on here?? I just paid 3.13 a gallon on Monday at Costco-Livermore. This is crazy! Although Costco Livermore probably has the lowest gas prices in the Bay Area still it will probably be 3.30 when I go next week. I guess we will be driving the Corolla more often since the Highlander is a V-6. It says in the bible that one day it will be a days wages for bread when the end times begin. I guess this is just the beginning. It's sad that when the kids grow up they are going to laugh at gas being 3.41 a gallon because it will probably cost 10 times as much a gallon when they start driving.

1 comment:

Mama Roxy said...

I feel for you girl. Our gas prices are "only" $2.90. What is hard, I have a van that has a 22 gallon tank...that means I spend over $60 eash time I fill up! I can normally go 1 week between fill ups. Needless to say we are going to be trading the van in for a smaller car soon.