Last night Alyssa's "boyfriend" Isaac was at church. They sat together during song service. I turn around and see Isaac putting his arm around Alyssa!!! I pointed it out to my friend Veronica who is also Isaac's Aunt. We started to laugh and Alyssa got embarrassed and tried to get away from him.
I taught class for the 4-8 year olds that night so Alyssa & Isaac were in the class. I caught Isaac about to kiss Alyssa!! I said HEEEEYYYYYYY!!! No kissing until you are married!! Isaac came up to me and asked seriously "When I am older then can I kiss Alyssa??" I said "After you are married you can kiss her." ACCKK what would have happened if I wasn't in the room??? Alyssa would have gotten her first kiss :O
In the car I told Brian and we asked Alyssa if Isaac was her boyfriend. She said no that they were friends. Brian told Alyssa if Isaac tried to kiss her again to slap him in the face, lol... typical dad. I told her boys have cooties.
I am scared, very scared....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what a cassanova! ricky is totally going to be like that!
haha I feel your fear. I told amber she cant date until she is 30 She just looks at me and laughs
Post a Comment