Monday, June 23, 2008

Stop... Potty Time!!


Oh My is it really that time already?? Gabby is showing interest in going to the bathroom in the potty! She will go down to the guest bathroom and want to sit down on the Dora toilet seat and she will stay there for awhile. My step mom thinks she is ready to train because Gabby stays dry during naps... so she will start training her during the day. I have also noticed that she is dry when she wakes up from bed time.
This will be so much different than Alyssa who HATED the potty. She was 3 1/2 years old by the time she potty trained. I must say that Alyssa did train fast and only took a few days to transition to not wearing a diaper at night. We will see how it goes this time around! I am so ready for the diaper days to be over with!

4 comments:

Queen Crump said...

That is so great! Go Gabby! I am so jealous, I live for the day of no more diapers. Dayton is already in size 5!

Mama Roxy said...

I am SO jealous!! Kurt is showing interest but has never actually gone in the pot yet. Hope it goes well for you guys!! How about the big girl bed...is that on the horizon yet??

M.Yeager said...

I am gonna hate having to potty train the next one. I did not potty train ricky, my mom and my cousin did while I was in the hospital. I got lucky!

dolores said...

LOL...Cat has the same shirt and potty seat. Now I just wish she would be dry in the morning.