Reason #6597 of why we are not having another kid.
Sleepless nights.
Last night Gabby would not go to sleep. She was screaming and crying. I am thinking she is getting a molar. So I got her out of her crib and rocked her to sleep. Then I put her between Brian and I. She kept tossing and turning. Then at 4 am she woke up and started crying... for an hour. I look like death today and almost fell asleep on my way to work. At least I am on vacation for the rest of the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Monica, it seems we were having the exact same night! Dayton's molars are arriving and he was up all night with a fever and than this morning he threw all over the couch. But I think he threw up because I was trying to give him tylenol laying down. oops! Now I am having 10 cups of coffee.
Looks like we were all up with the kids, Amber wouldnt go to sleep and when she did she kept waking up because her legs hurt after all the running around she did at her first day of summer camp.
girl I feel your pain! Ricky did not sleep through the night til he was 2 years old! We were exhausted!
I know it's a different situation but you know I commiserate with you!
try highland's teething tablets!
Post a Comment