Monday, September 1, 2008

My future Nastia Liukin's

I meant to blog about this awhile ago but I didn't have the time.... The girls absolutley loved watching the Olympic gymnastics. Gabby would say WOAH WOAH WOAAAAH when the girls tumbled and would put her arms in the air as if she was landing from a tumble. It was really cute and I took a few pictures. Alyssa is going to kill me for this, lol.

Gabby balancing... I think she is almost old enough to compete for team China:


Getting the landing down:
This picture cracks me up... I love her....

Getting the tumbles down:



P.S. Don't ask about Alyssa's outfit... she dressed herself, lol. She loves that skirt.

2 comments:

Queen Crump said...

Thats cute! My kids loved the gymnastics too. Dayton would giggle when they would flip and stuff. He acutally watched it!

M.Yeager said...

aww how cute!!! I missed half of the gymnastics and was sad :(

ricky likes dancing, he will go absolutely wild when he sees any dancing on tv.