Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dear Idiots that drive with me on the road everyday,

I would love to get to work once without worrying if one of you are going to kill me. So can we go over the rules of the road just this once?
If I am driving in the middle lane please do not tailgate me. I am already doing 75 so you dont run me off the road. So please STOP. The speed limit is 65!!!!
If you are in the fast lane the speed limit does not mean 100 mph. I am in the lane next to you and do not want to hit your car if you loose control of your vehicle.
If you are driving a motorcycle it's probably not the best idea to weave in and out of traffic while doing 90. You are not invinsible.
When you have no idea where you are going please do not stop in the MIDDLE of the FREEWAY and think "Dur George where do I go" There are PEOPLE behind you!!!!
To the people that have to merge on the 680 or the 238 stop waiting until the last minute to get over! You hold up traffic and someone is going to crash into you! Wait in line like everyone else instead of risking our lives just because you don't feel like waiting the extra two minutes that it will take you to get to where ever you need to go. Which is most likely NO WHERE THAT IMPORTANT!
To the man in the Mercades that drove behind me in the fast lane a few weeks ago... I was doing 80 and there was traffic in front of me. There was no reason you should have flashed your lights at me then proceed to go around me on the shoulder of the road. Lunatic.
To the lady that cut me off in 2005 and I lost control of my car and I proceeded to get into a 4 car accident and totalled my car.... and you drove off like nothing happened. I hope what went around came around for you.
Now to end my letter I would like to point out that life is precious so PLEASE STOP DRIVING LIKE MANIACS!!!

Thank you,

Little old me in the Toyota Corolla.

2 comments:

snowprincess said...

lol damn girl, Tell us how you really feel. You put what goes through my head everyday as I go about my business. Grrr I wish I could teleport everywhere and not have to deal with the idiots. Just think of how much easier it would be lol

Queen Crump said...

And to the idiots that are texting while driving, please STOP! This is why I hate driving! Go girl!