Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It never fails...

I am getting ready for work this morning... ON TIME for once. Brian helped get the girls ready and they are ready to go all I have to do is put them in the car and we are off. BUT NOOO... Gabby decides to go poo while eating bananas in her high chair... while I pick her up to change her diapers she gets banana all over my black shirt. I change her diaper and try to clean my shirt as best that I can. My 5 minute lead time that I had... GONE. I run out of the door trying to clean my shirt. I am now running late. I am in a meeting at work and take my sweater off because it got hot and notice how dirty my shirt is. It looks like I just picked it out of the dirty clothes and put it on for work because there is mashed banana on it. Nice...

2 comments:

Queen Crump said...

I don't own a shirt without spit up stains on it! Lately I also have snotsies on my shoulders too. I say the same thing, it never fails!

snowprincess said...

hahaha, sorry but this is funny. I remember those days and still have them on occasion but amber does it on purpose.