Sunday, February 24, 2008
My baby was HUNGRY!!!!
So finally I downloaded pictures off of my camera. I had these pictures from two weeks ago. I went upstairs to get ready for church after work and I came down and I saw this:
Ms. Gabby decided that she was hungry and grabbed the cheese crackers off of the kitchen table and is trying to grab some out of the box. That girl loves to eat!!! So I give her one....
But I guess that wasn't good enough for her so she decided just to dump the crackers on the ground and eat off the floor. Hey God made dirt, so dirt don't hurt!!! Of course Alyssa FREAKED because she does not like messes (she is a little anal about being clean) but she ended up eating some off of the ground too...

My children are savages, lol....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha that is too funny, I have given up on keeping amber from eating food off the floor when she drops it, the only good thing is Ariel is really fast when she hears food fall. Gabby looked too cute sitting there with the box though
Sound like something that happens at our house. :)
Post a Comment