Gabby took THREE steps tonight and attempted to walk!! There are MIRACLES!!! I was sitting on the computer and she was standing up talking and dancing and I told her to come to Mommy and she took three steps. I screamed to Brian SHE IS WALKING and he grabbed his camera. Once she knew she had an audience she just stood there and clapped waiting for us to clap... hee hee.. So that was the end of that but Brian got some of the walking on video.
She is now 15 months old and has refused to even try to walk. She would take one step and then fall down on purpose to get a reaction out of us and say OHHHHH!!! But I think this time she is serious and we are heading down the road to us chasing after a toddler!!! My step mom predicted this would happen since Gabby has been opting to cruise along furniture instead of crawling and standing on her own a lot lately. It just seems surreal that she has grown up so fast and 15 months have passed me in the blink of an eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I remember Triniti & Everetts first steps too, so scary how fast it goes! Yo Gabby Gabby!
Wow its about time, I was wondering when that girl was going to get started. I remember ambers first steps, She was so cute and happy, She had the biggest smile and twinkling little eyes. Haha I can see her running around and being even more of a handful for you two. Good luck lol
YAY Gabby!! So is she a walkin' fool now?
Post a Comment