Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Getting Fit with the Wii....

On Friday I got the Wii Fit that I ordered. Alyssa and I waited all day for it. When it came though my friend Corina was visiting so I didn't really play it because after she left I had to get ready for the graduation the next day. Sunday though it was on like Donkey Kong! Alyssa and I both "worked out" for over an hour each! My favorite games are the hula hoop, boxing, and step dance. My muscles are killing me in places I didn't even know existed. The kids love to watch me play it. I get a huge round of applause if I do good or even if I don't do good Gabby will still clap for me. Alyssa liked the Penguin balance game and even the Yoga! Of course my blog wouldn't be complete without pictures so here you go:

Here is my hubby... embarrassed that I took a picture:

Alyssa doing the hula hoop:
Gabby doing the hula hoop:
Just kidding... but she looked really cute trying to play:


I wonder if I tilt my head then I can hula hoop:

2 comments:

M.Yeager said...

aww what cute pictures! I hear the Wii fit is all the rage these days, but we don't even have a Wii, LMAO!

Mama Roxy said...

I'm jealous!! Ben would kill me if I spent $90 on Wii Fit. I had it in my Amazon cart for weeks & then at the last minute I cancelled it. I wish I would have left it but then I would probably be dead.