Here are some pictures from the big day!! The traffic sucked going up to Rohnert Park. An hour drive took almost three hours. It ended up raining on Saturday which also sucked pretty bad because it hardly rains in May... but of course it would rain on my sisters graduation. In the end it was worth it to see my sister graduate! When she was 16 I was just hoping she graduated HIGH SCHOOL... but she took it a step further and got her degree. I am so proud of her!
Afterwards we ate at a Mexican Restaurant in Petaluma which was pretty good and drove home traffic free.
Proud Mom and Grandma Waiting for the graduation to start!

Here they come Business and Economics!!
My sister Delia walking towards her seat:
Started sprinkling... Some lady gave Brian this umbrella since he was with Gabby. Cute huh? LOL!
Then it started to rain and this was the view from our seat:

What?? You want to take a picture of me??

Oh okay... (my sister should have been on America's Next Top Model)
HECK YA!! SHE GRADUATED!! AND IT STOPPED RAINING!
After they called my Sisters name the kids got bored and so did I. So I took some pics:


You can stand under my umbrella-ELLA-ELLA EH EH...

Elida (my step sister), Delia and me:

Delia and her boyfriend Ryan:

My Mom, Delia and my step Dad Val:

My sis and my grandma who cried while taking this pic because she was proud of my sis:

1 comment:
your sister looks beautiful and congratulations to her!
I can't wait to get mine!
Post a Comment