Monday, May 5, 2008
I am SOOOO 80's!!!!
So I bought Alyssa that video of Beauty and the Beast. She watched it once and then asked to watch it again. So I said okay happy to finally put our VHS/DVD player to work. I said let me rewind the video. A minute passes.... "MOM!! I want to watch the movie again!!" I said "Hold on I am rewinding it!!" She gives me this crazy look and I realize she has no idea what rewinding is!!! She gets frustrated and says "Just forget it, I am going to play in my room!" Oh my goodness!! My 5 year old could not wait for me to rewind the video... it would have only taken 3 minutes!! It is insane that now a days she doesn't have to wait for video's to rewind or if she has a show Tivo'd that she doesn't have to watch commercials. How did we survive when we were kids?? I didn't have video's when I was her age... I had a record player! I think we were more patient back then but now a days these kids get instant gratification. I feel really old right now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha Ha thats funny! Everett did the same thing weeks ago. He asked what is rewinding? Or they ask to not watch the previews!
OLD? Whatever! ;oP
Post a Comment