It was another unusually hot weekend. I took Gabby to the doctor Friday morning and we were roasting. On the way home I picked up a water play table for the girls from Toys R US. I have been wanting this table for awhile but I didn't really want to pay 30 bucks for it. So I went in and it was on sale for 19.99!! It must had been fate. The girls had a lot of fun with it. Alyssa brought out the Polly Pockets and made that their swimming pool. Later that night the power went out and Alyssa's neighbor friend and her sister came over to play Polly Pocket pool party too. I didnt get any pictures of that because I had to leave for a women's meeting at church.

Saturday I went to my sister Melinda 10th birthday party. I didn't take any pictures because I took pictures for my step mom with her camera. I did get to see my Buela (grandma) who I have not seen since my baby shower in October of 2006. She was suprised how much Gabby and Alyssa have grown. I really need to go visit her more often. I took pictures of the girls with her with my stepmom's camera so I will post those when my stepmom emails them to me. Here is Gabby in her super cute outfit though on her way to the party.

Sunday we went to church and afterwards went to Papa and Grandma Tammi's house to swim. I love that they have a pool in their backyard. We have a pool here in our townhomes but kids jump the fence all the time and I don't want swim with a bunch of rowdy kids. I have also seen ducks in the pool and heard of poo stories... so I just try to stay away. On hot days we just call up Tammi and see if we can swim there. If not we just suffer. Anyway they had a barbeque today with us, Aaron, Abi and the kids and Lety & Roy. Here are some cute pictures of Gabby in her swimsuit. Alyssa did not want to take pictures for me!!!
Gabby and her cousin Talore:

Talore, Gabby and Coleson:


The only picture I got of Alyssa:
No comments:
Post a Comment