Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy 1 1/2 Year Birthday to my baby!!


Here are Gabby's 18 month stats:


Weight: 24 lbs 7 oz

Height: 32 3/4 inches

Head Size: 18 1/2 inches
Gabby's new words:
QUIET!! She tells my step mom's dog QUIET when she barks. She tells the kids who are fighting in the church nursery to QUIET! My step mom says sometimes it sounds like Gabby is trying to say Doggie Quiet!
DADDIE!! She says this all the time and calls me DADDIE!!
MOM... yeah that would be me.
Oh WOW!!
Stop it.
Monchichi - Remember those little monkey's from the 80's? I still have mine which Gabby stole from me.
I will sing "One little duck when out for a walk... Mama duck says..." and then Gabby will say "QUACK QUACK QUACK!!" Alyssa brought that song home from preschool.
She will sing "Night Night Baby, Baby Night Night"


1 comment:

Queen Crump said...

I think dayton weighed 23 almost 24 lbs at his 9 month! I love when they first start talking.