I really need a life because I keep singing this song.
I admittedly have watched Camp Rock five times... willingly. I need to get out more and do some kid free things. While I am admitting these things... I guess I can also say that when High School Musical comes out in theaters this December we will be first in line. Help me!!! I AM SENDING OUT AN SOS to my adult friends... the kids are sucking the life out of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG I am so glad I am not the only one who keeps singing this song lol. Camp rock has been on every night this week and I actually dont mind. 3 weeks, Mamma mia, You me and if we can get Jeneca out of the house. I am dragging you out for a kid free couple of hours
This is another reason I am glad that I have 2 boys!!
Post a Comment