Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wedding Weekend

This weekend we went to my friend Lorinda's wedding. I have known Lorinda since I was 12 years old. We went to church and school together. Her Dad is also the Pastor of our church AND Brian's boss!
The wedding was near Monterey and was so beautiful. It was a little chilly out and being near the ocean did not make that situation any better! Luckily the reception was inside and I ate my weight in Bree with Carmalized Pears and Walnuts, crab cakes, and chicken!!! I am still full! They also had hired a mariachi band along with a DJ. Our table had the Mariachi play La Bamba, LOL! Brian and I had fun having a kid free day but of course all we talked about was the girls.
Grandma Tammi and Papa watched the girls and took them to Auntie Abi & Uncle Aaron's for a BBQ. We picked them up there and stayed for awhile hanging out with the fam. It was a long day and we slept in this morning but we made it on time to church. I really want to go to bed early tonight... doubt it though. Gabby has been napping for 2 1/2 hours so I know she is tired. We didn't get home until 10:30 last night

Here are some pictures from Saturday:

Me and Brian kid free...

The view from the ceremony.


This part always makes me cry:

Veronica, Me, Lorinda, Lety, Corinna and Melissa. It was so windy!


This part makes me cry too!!!



I love weddings...

3 comments:

Queen Crump said...

You guys look great! What a romantic place to get married!

M.Yeager said...

how beautiful! when I meet my next ex husband, we are getting married outside.

Mama Roxy said...

Mon, you look beautiful!! Oh & Brian is handsome too. :) Looks like our wedding in Maui.