Tuesday, March 18, 2008
The 18th!
Today is my husband's birthday. What's strange is that in exactly three months I will be 31. What's even MORE strange is that Gabby will be 2 in exactly 8 months. We were all born on the 18th. I started laughing when I was in labor with Gabby and told Brian how crazy it was that the three of us are born on the 18th. Then when we went to go get Gabby's birth certificate signed at the hospital the lady thought we had made a mistake on filling out the birthday's since Brian birthday is on 3/18, my birthday is on 6/18 and Gabby's birthday is on 11/18. She was like no honey you guys have to just fill in the BABY'S birthday on the birth certificate application. I said we did! We were just all born on the 18th! She looked at us crazy then she was like Ya'll are so cute. Strange how these things all work out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Brian!
Post a Comment