
Before kids it used to be so sacred. It was something that used to hold only MY stuff. But when cleaning out my purse today while I was bored at work I found the following:
A wand – From Kaile’s birthday party.
Fake Cinderella earrings.
Chocolate candy at the bottom of my purse. Thank goodness it hasn’t been hot. That could have gotten messy.
A See’s lollipop.
Cinderella chapstick.
Ticket stubs to Disney on Ice.
Wipes from High School Musical on Ice. That we went to in OCTOBER.
This goes to show you that when you are a Mom you need to clean your purse out more often AND realize your purse is a kids crap magnet!!!
What makes this worse is Brian always asks me to hold things in my purse and I end up carrying around 15 pounds worth of stuff! I am just going to start wearing a fanny pack!!
A wand – From Kaile’s birthday party.
Fake Cinderella earrings.
Chocolate candy at the bottom of my purse. Thank goodness it hasn’t been hot. That could have gotten messy.
A See’s lollipop.
Cinderella chapstick.
Ticket stubs to Disney on Ice.
Wipes from High School Musical on Ice. That we went to in OCTOBER.
This goes to show you that when you are a Mom you need to clean your purse out more often AND realize your purse is a kids crap magnet!!!
What makes this worse is Brian always asks me to hold things in my purse and I end up carrying around 15 pounds worth of stuff! I am just going to start wearing a fanny pack!!
1 comment:
Well since I have a baby still, I keep my diaper bag and purse seperate!
Post a Comment