skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It never fails... Part 2
It never fails:
- As soon as I give the baby a bath she poops.
- As soon as I sit down to eat a hot meal someone is A. Done with their plate B. Decides to poop C. Needs something else (more food/drink) D. Runs to the bathroom and yells MOMMY wipe me after they are done pooping E. The phone rings/someone knocks on the door.
- That when my house is sparkling clean and no one will stop by for days but when my house is disaster everyone and their mom shows up unexpectedly.
- As soon as I sit down to watch TV while the kids are up someone starts crying.
- As soon as I sit down to watch my shows on TIVO Brian decideds that right now is a good time for a conversation or the phone rings.
- When I decide to take both girls out on a shopping trip to Costco or Target the baby throws a fit and has me rushing to get out of there and sweating profusely.
- When we are done shopping at Costco/Target with just me and the girls the baby poops and I have to change her and hold her while trying to wash my hands because you can not take your cart into the bathrooms and she still isn't walking.
- When a nice weekend comes along and we have plans someone gets sick.
- When I am on the phone Alyssa and Brian suddenly need my attention and need me to answer a question that second.
- As soon as I clean my house Brian decides to leave his socks and pajamas all over the place.
- When I am running ON TIME for work I can not find a shoe, toothbrush or keys.
1 comment:
I feel your pain!
WHAT...Gabby isn't walking YET? Is something wrong with her?!?! hehe...just kidding. This coming from a mom who's kid didn't start walking until 16 mos!!! :)
Post a Comment