Sunday, March 16, 2008

Brian's Birthday Weekend!

We had yet another crazy weekend.

Thursday night - Mexican food with my chicks and our kids. They hate us at that restaurant. We always leave a mess and they never bring us enough chips and salsa.

Best friends forever: Stacy's daughter Amber, Alyssa and Jeneca's daughter Triniti.







Friday I watched Jade (America's daughter) her and Alyssa played while I cleaned. I love watching Jade because Alyssa gets so bored at home and she had someone to play Barbie's with. No pictures I was busy cleaning the house, lol!

Saturday day Stacy and I signed up Alyssa & Amber for Pee-Wee soccer. Alyssa can not wait to play. Then I drug Stacy with me to watch my sister play her first Little League game. Thanks Stacy! Later that night Brian and I went to the Warriors game... where they won... barely!! Note to self: Eat before the game... a bottle of Pepsi was FIVE DOLLARS!!!


Sunday after church we celebrated Brian's 31st birthday at our favorite restaurant with some friends!! We are getting OLD!! Gabby stayed behind with Auntie Abi & Uncle Aaron so we could eat a hot meal.



Brian's wish (very loudly so all of our friends could hear) after he blew out the candles was for a baby boy!!! LOL!! Silly rabbit didn't he know if you said your wish aloud that it wouldn't come true?

2 comments:

Queen Crump said...

You always have jammed pack weekends! And that picture of the girls is so cute! And...I forgot the sign up were this weekend. My mind is gone.

Mama Roxy said...

Looks like you guys had another crazy weekend! Wow, you guys are getting OLD! ;oP