
So I have a few anal qualities about me… one is to sniff cups before I drink out of them. My friend Corinna was over my house last week got a cup out and asked me to smell it and if it passed my test because I refuse to drink out of a cup that stinks. This includes cups that smell like soap and weren’t rinsed right, cups that are musty, cups that smell like dirty sponge, and/or cups that smell like the drink that they last held. If I know that a cup has been washed in a dishwasher I am usually okay with it since it has been steamed to dry. I will keep sniffing until I find a clean cup. I have been at people’s houses sniffing cups and Brian will whisper “What are you DOING??” and one day at work I was looking for a coffee cup to drink my tea out of and I stood there for 3 minutes smelling cups. When I found a clean smelling cup I turned around and my co-worker was staring at me asking me what in the heck I was doing and looked at me like I was a nut ball. I was caught!! I told her that I could not drink out of a cup that did not smell clean to me. So a few days later she gave me my own brand new “sacred” cup which I am posting a picture of. Now I drink out of a cup that only I drink out of and only I clean. On Thursdays before I leave for the weekend I wash my cup really good and hide it in the cupboard so no one will drink out of it!! I know I have issues… even Alyssa is catching on to my anal ways. I got her a cup of water one day and she asked if the cup smelled clean, lol!!
So what is everyone else’s anal quality?? I know I can’t be the only one with issues.
2 comments:
Your so silly. Just kidding. Hey we all have some wierd habits, at least I know I do. And it is funny how our kids pick up these habits too. I can't stand when I see a booger in my kids nose. I have done this since they were babies. I still get triniti's nose. And now triniti tells me when dayton has boogers. I just have to get my tissue and pick it. It really bugs me if I don't either! Ok gross, sorry.
lol ok i dont sniff cups and no longer pick ambers nose, but I cant stand if towels are hung up crooked or messed up and toothbrushes need to go in the holder and not on the sink. Both of those drive me crazy, There are others but would take too much time to type lol
Post a Comment