Gabby has always had a healthy appetite but lately she has been wanting to eat EVERY HOUR!
Saturday night I put Gabby down for bed and she started talking as usual then she started crying but the crying didn’t stop. So finally I went to check on her to make sure her foot wasn’t stuck in the crib or she didn’t have a poopy diaper. So she gets up all red faced and hair all over the place pushes her hair back and asks “Num, Nums??” I was like girl you just ate an hour ago!!! So we go down stairs so she can eat a snack. I put her back to bed when she was done and she went right to sleep.
Today at lunch I picked her up 45 dollars worth of Num Num’s at Trader Joes. I have been looking for things with a lot of fiber and without enriched flour to keep her fuller longer. Trader Joe’s has great snacks for the kids. I just hope this satisfies her voracious appetite. This girl is going to eat us out of the house!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know exactly how you feel! Ricky eats so much and I dread when he is older! I need to get him into a sport so he burns it all off!
Everett is always starving! As soon as he wakes up in the morning "I need to eat, I'm starving!" And this kid can eat!
Post a Comment