We left my step Mom's house at 10 then got stuck in traffic on 880 for over an HOUR!! Ugh! I hate the Bay Area sometimes. They were doing emergency road work right after the Oracle Arena and closed a lane. Hello people don't you know closing a lane on a weekday leads to chaos!! So we waited and waited. I watched a guy get so frustrated he was banging his fists on his steering wheel, lol. We finally arrived at Marine World at noon. We wanted to be there by 10:30!!
So we ate as soon as we got there and caught the dolphin show. Gabby was afraid because the music was so loud. But she ended up liking the show by the end and clapped along. After that the kids rode some rides. I bought Erika and Alyssa some Super Girl capes. They were so cute in them. There was an elephant ride sort of like the Dumbo ride at Disneyland and Alyssa's cape was flying in the air like she was actually Super Girl. The girls played in the water park. Gabby hated it and wanted nothing to do with the water. It was nap time by then. We went to the Shouka the killer whale show and by then she was passed out. She slept through most of it. After that Gabby went on a Safari Jeep ride, her first ride ever! Then she went on a Thomas the train ride. We also saw more animals. We saw a giraffe, lions, tigers and sharks.
We ended up leaving at closing time which was at 8! I thought it would stay open later but I guess not on weeknights. The girls were super tired and all of our legs were killing us.
This is pretty much the last big thing we are doing until school starts. I think Alyssa is going to the San Mateo county fair with my step mom in August... but this Mommy needs a break!
Here are some pictures!!
The girls looking cool in their shades:
Check out the flip!
Our family at Six Flags:
Gabby looking tough at the Six Flags playground:
The girls on a ride. The girl in the green kept screaming her head off, lol:
The girls and their new dogs and Tweety:
Gabby did not want to go NEAR Tweety!!
The Shouka show! They also had his best friend which is a dolphin do tricks with him.
Super Girls on the Safari ride!
Gabby not so sure about that giraffe!
Here they are with the conductor:
3 comments:
Monica - Looked like you all had a good time! I bet you were bushed when you got home! Love Mom
that looks so fun! your girls are just too cute!
I want to take the kids there to see thomas town. How fun! Dang girl, you are always so busy!
Post a Comment