For Brian's brother Daniel. He is having brain surgery at 8 am tomorrow. Daniel has had issues with his brain ever since November of 2002. I was really pregnant and due any day with Alyssa when we learned about it for the first time. This is his third surgery.
He called Brian today and said that his head was hurting. The hospital did some MRI's and CAT scans and determined he needed surgery. Brian and his Dad went to Redding right away. Brian called awhile ago and they are hanging out in Daniel's room watching UFC fights. Alyssa is sad that Daddy is away and is sleeping with me tonight.
So please pray for Daniel. I am praying that his head starts to feel better after this surgery and that all goes well.
Edited to say: Sugery went well! Daniel was talking right after and may even be released tomorrow! Brian sent me pictures and he looked well. He was even flexing his muscle for his 4 year old daughter Makaylah. I just am glad that everything went so smoothly.
Mom I just got your message I will call you tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh wow! Lots of P&PT!
I hope he is doing well.
Post a Comment