Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ca Ca!!

Is Gabby's new word! I told her not to put something in her mouth because it was Ca Ca. So now she goes around saying CA CA!! She says it so cute that it doesn't sound gross.
Her other new words this week are counting to five (someone has to say it with her and she will repeat), agua (water in Spanish), and Rub Rub Rub (when I wash her in the bath).
She also refuses to let us feed her anymore. She loves to use her utensils while eating. My baby is growing up so fast!! Its amazing that 16 months have flown by.

1 comment:

Queen Crump said...

Isabel called me "CaCa" but the sound of the ending of my name. Get it, not in the doodoo sounding way. I remember when Everett starting feeding himself, he was messy then and is still messy now. I will take a pic and blog about it.