Sunday, July 27, 2008

We Rock We Rock ON!

Here is Gabby singing her favortie Camp Rock song! After she sings We Rock We Rock ON she tries to pretend that she knows the rest of the words it's super cute! As you can see her big sister has a influence on her music. So does church... all day today she was singing We Rock ON and Halleluja, lol... not really something that goes together but it works for her!

On another note I guess I will have to use Brian's work laptop to upload video. Our home computer always gives me errors while I try to load them on blogger. So I probably won't upload as much video as I would like.

2 comments:

Queen Crump said...

Awwww, sooooo cute! Her hair is so pretty!

M.Yeager said...

OMG is that not the cutest thing in the world!!!!?? I just want to eat her up!!!